Attend a Live Federal Retirement Workshop Sponsored by AFGE
No matter how many years you have to go before retirement,
this workshop will give you the information you need.
Information to be covered in the workshop:
- FEGLI Costs now and in retirement.
- Military Time: Should I buy it and what will it cost?
- Survivor’s Benefits: Should you elect them and the costs of not taking one.
- FERS Pension eligibility and calculation.
- How to ensure your spouse is covered on Federal Health Insurance if employee passes first.
- When to start Social Security based on your situation.
- FERS Special Supplement: What is it and how it affects your taxes in retirement.
- TSP now and how things change dramatically as a retiree.
- Health insurance now, in retirement and the increase in cost.
- Temporary time buy back: Is your time eligible to be bought and how much?
AFGE’S RETIREMENT WORKSHOP
October 25, 2020 at 5:00pm
Hampton Inn & Suites
Tampa Airport Avion Park Westshore
5329 Avion Park Drive
Tampa, FL 33607
you must register to attend!
Register online at www.afgeretire.org or by calling (800) 240-4070
In the event that you are unable to attend, one-on-one appointments are available for several days following the workshop. You can request an appointment by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your name, address, cell phone number as well as your date of hire. After the workshop, we will contact you to set up a convenient date and time to meet with you.
Spouses are welcome. Younger employees are encouraged to attend.
The best time to make adjustments is before you are on the doorstep of retirement!
Brought to you by the American Federation of Government Employees, AFL-CIO